1. What object do more Americans choke on than any other?
2. What significance does April 22, 2004 have?
3. Americans spend 90% of their time here. Where?
4. If you look at the Mona Lisa, what is she missing?
5. Who was the 1st President of the United States to be born in a hospital?
6. What hobby do people spend the most money on?
7. What is Americans favorite smell?
8. True or False? A Formula One car can drive upside down on the roof of a tunnel.
9. What was invented first: The match or the cigarette lighter?
10. What do Swiss Steak, Chop Suey, Russian Dressing, and a hamburger have in common?
11. If you double a penny every day for 30 days, What do you have?
12. What has more lemon juice: Pledge furniture polish or Country Time Lemonade?
13. In Los Angeles, there are more automobiles than what?
14. More people are allergic to this than any other food. What?
15. If an Amish man has a beard, what does it mean?