Friday, November 21, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon


Everybody seems to be enjoying the quotes from our favorite movies, so here is my addition to the game...good luck!


1. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.


2. I've been stabbed, shot, poisoned, frozen, hung, electrocuted, and burned.


3. Stay in school and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about sports as a profession. Sports make ya grunt and smell. See, be a thinker, not a stinker.


4. Three dimes, a hundred dollar bill and 87 ones.


5. You can't ask for advice about the woman you're trying to hose FROM the woman you're trying to hose!


6. It feels out there. I mean, it's a major rush. I mean, it feels radical in kind of a tubular sort of way, but most of all, it feels out there.


7. They gave me candy and called me their light.


8. Yeah, and we're not gonna fall for a banana in the tailpipe.


9. Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.


10. You can take the girl out of the honky tonk, but you can't take the honky tonk out of the girl.


2 comments:

H said...

I've got #1, and 6-10. Is the stinker/thinker a Rocky line? Oops, I just got #5, I can hear Cheech saying it.

Crystal said...

Yay! Bill, I knew you would have some fun ones.
1. Princess Bride - Mandy Patinkin
2. Groundhog Day - Bill Murray
4. Big - Tom Hanks
8. Beverly Hills Cop? - Eddie Murphy (I'm just guessing on this one)
9. Dirty Dancing - Jennifer Grey (I love this line! Good one Bill!!!)

I only got half of them. I can't wait to hear what the rest of them are from. How fun!