Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Manny being Manny


Taken from CBS Sports.com:

This is why Manny Ramirez isn't a leader. Never has been, never will be.Where was Ramirez when Jimmy Rollins hit a walkoff double to seal a dramatic come-from-behind win in Game 4?

He was in the shower. His teammates were all watching the game; Ramirez was soaping it up. "I was out of the game and I went in and showered," Ramirez said. "When I came out, they were coming in and turning off the TVs.

"Well, at least you were nice and clean, Ramirez. Did you use soap or bodywash, Manny? You've got to be kidding me. It's the playoffs and Ramirez doesn't care enough to stick around and watch the end of the game?Nice attitude, nice heart, nice passion.Manny the Soapy.No wonder the Dodgers are going out like lambs.

I couldn't agree more!

1 comment:

tempe turley said...

I'm just sad the Dodgers didn't win... Although I'm not really watching the playoffs... A Dodgers Yankees match up sounds much better than a Yankees Phillies on.