Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here are the answers....

I thought these quotes were much harder, but you all did better than expected. Good work to those who played!

1. Welcome, my friends. Thirteen years it's been, and yet, here you stand as if it were only yesterday. I confess myself... disappointed. Not one of you tried to find me...

Lord Voldemort, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

2. I sense something; a presence I've not felt since...

Darth Vader, Star Wars

3. Going so soon? I wouldn't hear of it. Why my little party's just beginning.

Wicked Witch of the West, Wizard of Oz


4. I do wish we could chat longer, but... I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye.

Hannible Lector, Silence of the Lambs


5. Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.

The Joker, The Dark Knight (Crystal gets credit for her answer)


6. When they touch down, we'll blow the roof, they'll spend a month sifting through rubble, and by the time they figure out what went wrong, we'll be sitting on a beach, earning twenty percent.

Hans Gruber, Die Hard


7. And since you've been so good to poor old Granny, I'll share a secret with you. This is no ordinary apple. It's a magic wishing apple.

Queen, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


8. I'm gonna kill you slow.

Freddy Kruger, Nightmare on Elm Street


9. No wire hangers, ever!

Joan Crawford, Mommy Dearest


10. Why is the greatest criminal mind of our time surrounding himself with total nincompoops?

Lex Luther, Superman

Crystal wins with 4 1/2 points (Snow White was correct, but it was the Queen, not the Witch), H gets 2 points ( can't give credit for agreeing), and Mo gets 1 point. Thanks for playing! The theme was 10 of the top vilians of all time!

2 comments:

H said...

Dude, that is so unfair! I would have gotten at least 3 of those on my own. You're playin' favorites!

Crystal said...

OOh, I like that theme and I'm glad I won! How fun. Great quotes.