Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My new favorite restaurant

I had a chance to go out to lunch on Monday. I was in the mood for wings, so naturally, Hooters came to mind. After the jokes were told and the typical slams were discussed by me and my wife, I remembered seeing an add on Facebook for Buffalo Wild Wings. I went to the internet and found a location near me! Imagine that! Right around the corner! Well, almost. Walking into the place was amazing. The staff was courtious and seemed happy to see me. The server, dressed modestly in black, asked how my day was going and asked if I had ever been here before. I admitted i was a vir...umm, this was my first time. As she walked me to the table, she took a moment to explain the place. After sitting down, I was in guy heaven. Wall to wall TV's. Every sports channel on at the same time. TV's ranging fron medium size to at least 150". It was a fun atmosphere. The service was pretty good. The waiter was informative, friendly, and seemed happy to be there. My drink was never even close to hitting the bottom. Food was served quickly and hot. I even ordered at the end of the meal a to go order. It was at the table in record time. The wings were delicious. The dipping sauce was delicious. The french fries were..well delicious. The price? Moderate. Not cheap, but not expensve either. $7.99 gets you the picture you see above. I would recommend the place. The only issue I had was thet have 18 different flavors of wings. How do you choose?

So, when are we going ???

1 comment:

H said...

Name the day, babe!