Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why, It's incredible


What do you get when you combine old vegetables, moldy fruit, pine needles, leaves,  grass clippings potato peelings, unpaid bills (and paid), stale bread, egg shells, grapefruit rinds, oranges, old pasta, grapes, flowers, moldy cheese, apple cores,watermelon rinds, peanut shells, banana peels, old salad, burnt oatmeal (sorry H), vacuum cleaner bag contents, old beer (just kidding)?








Why, the best mulch you could ever want ! 



This post is dedicated to the Sauer's who gave us the wisdom to compost and the Draney's, who lent us their chickens to help with the cockroach infestation (yes, it was bad, I learned it was normal, and moved on).  H and I look forward to a very productive garden !

2 comments:

Monique said...

Come to my house.....I need garden help!!!!!

H said...

Who put pasta in my compost?!